Our aim is to provide you with the highest level of service during the management of your property. We will do our utmost to ensure that the letting process is efficient and that overall, you experience a pleasant working relationship.
To support this aim and in consideration of the trust you have placed in us, we guarantee to perform the following activities in the letting and management of your property upon signing of a Management Agency Agreement.
· Photographs will be taken and made available to prospective tenants
· Your property will be placed on our website as soon as you entrust it to us to locate a suitable tenant or once a notice to vacate has been received from an existing tenant.
· We will place your property details on our preferred supplier websites
· A Griffith Real Estate signboard can be erected at your property, if authorised.
· We will access our existing prospective tenants' database and arrange inspections by tenants who are looking to rent within your property's price range and location.
· We will keep regular contact with you throughout the pre -lease period to provide an update and comments received by prospective tenants about your property.
· We will present to you all applications obtained from prospective tenants.
· We will secure a holding deposit from prospective tenants
· We will thoroughly check tenant references at the time of application.
· We will conduct a thorough internal and external regular inspection of your property and provide you with a comprehensive report following each inspection.
· We will attend to all maintenance repairs as reported as per the management agency agreement and notify you. We will advise or suggest any ongoing maintenance requirements, which will keep your property in a condition, which will assist to retain its optimum market value.
· On a daily basis, we will carry out rental arrears checks and immediately follow up on any outstanding monies owing. Prompt action in accordance with the residential Tenancies Act will be taken.
· We will pay all outgoings in a timely manner (subject to available funds) to avoid interest being charged on accounts.
· We will provide you with a comprehensive annual taxation summary.
· Digital photography of your property at no cost to you
· Listing on 3 of the areas leading property web sites to maximize exposure:
· SMS text message alerts to prospective tenants advising of new listing at no cost to you
· "For Lease" sign erected at your property, if authorised.
· Showing of property six days per week - always accompanied by one of our agents
· Weekly update - feedback from prospective clients
· Secure application and a deposit from prospective tenant
· Comprehensive reference check
· Lease preparation
· Ingoing condition report - stating precise condition of the property including photos to verify the current state of the property
· Collection and receipting of rent
· Arrears management
· Monthly or mid-monthly electronic transfer to owner
· Mailing of easy to read monthly statement
· Management and supervision of repairs and maintenance
· Professional handling of insurance claims and lodgments
· Two written inspection reports per year
· Payment of outgoings - strata levies, council levies, water rates, insurance premiums
· Comprehensive annual taxation summary available at request
· Advise you tenant has given required notice to vacate property
· Organise access with tenant for prospective tenants to view property PRIOR to the tenant vacating
· Thorough vacating inspection PRIOR to tenant's bond being released
· Carry out above marketing activities to generate inquiry and secure tenant (see leasing above)